Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Why Does This Man Hate America Ketchup?

The ongoing media handjob being applied to Ronald Reagan's corpse has officially gone too far. Now they're talking about Reagan on the sawbuck? The man tried to make ketchup a vegetable! He set a precedent of flagrant condiment abuse that lives on to this day.

Enough Gipper hagiographies for one week, folks. Time for more dissenting opinions (and more and more and even more if you like).

All I can bring myself to ask is, Where's the eulogist Hunter S. Thompson when you need him?

3 Comments:

Blogger Nihilist said...

Well, shee-it. Hunter S. Thompson's diatribe was put in a track done by DJ Sasha, and that's probably the best place it could be found.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Yeah? Got a name for me to download? I'd like to hear that... I might have to make a HST post now...

10:46 AM  
Blogger Nihilist said...

I was wrong, it's not Sasha, it's Oakenfold.

http://files.nihilist.ca/Audio/(06)%20Paul%20Oakenfold%20feat.%20Hunter%20S%20-%20Nixon's%20Spirit.mp3

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home