Saturday, September 23, 2006

In Togetherness and Reconstruction We Trust

I'd considered a 'First 100-esque' diatribe. Yet on the heel of 'Red Friday', I ask Bev... where's the abortion debate... the Wheat Board showdown... senate reform? In effect, the burning issues of 'thirteen unlucky years of appaling pillage' that brought us this minority government in the first place.

Is the domestic agenda being forced off the radar?

UPDATE: As per the comments, a self-portrait is in order. I found that dapper hat in a kitschy store on Queen West:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is my belife that many things are being forced off the agenda and all that we are consetration on these days are "Bin Ladin" "Nuk's" "phone tapping" oh ya and protecting our fine country.

HARPER IS A TWAT< BLAIR IS A TIT AND BUSH IS A DICK!

put them together what do you got A DICK FUCKING LITTLE BITCHES WITH NO BACK BONE!

as for Bev fuck him what we need is the N.D.P.

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ya and one more thing in KING CHINA I TRUST...THATS YOU

7:30 PM  
Anonymous paper monkey said...

you know, I think if those where my comments I'd remain anonymous too....

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home